A few words
Practical Solutions to Complex problems.
I want to be a valuable member of your team.
- Graduated from University of Waterloo (B.Math 1982)
- Worked for an accounting firm during university and obtained my CGA designation in 1992
- Controller – Tarten Equipment Limited (1986-1992) where I did my first Accpac implementation.
- Office Manager – Bruncor Leasing (1992-1993)
- Director – Westminster Court Senior Residence (1993-1997)
- Started my own Sage/Accpac consulting firm in 1993. Incorporated as Edenwood Consulting Limited in 2004.
- Rotarian since 2004 and 3-time President of the Rotary Club of Orangeville Highlands
- I have been married to the same wonderful woman since 1980 and have been blessed with four amazing children.